General Salon Protocols | Appointments | Cancellation Policy
We are all so excited to welcome our clients back to Dimensional Designs Salon and Spa!
Thank you to everyone who supported the Salon, especially those reached out with calls, texts, and emails, and purchased gift certificates!
Salon Protocols for Your Safety:
- All of our licensed operators at Dimensional Designs have officially completed their Barbicide COVID-19 Certification, and are now certified in all aspects, including sanitation, disinfectant and safety protocols.
- We have put sanitation measures in place, including plexiglass safety barriers and antibacterial sprays. There will be Barbicide at each station to clean implements, and as always, all of our combs and brushes get cleaned in between each person. Please be patient with us until we get our timing down.
- There is hand sanitizer on everyone’s station and antibacterial soap by every sink. Please feel free to wash your hands as much as you want here and use paper towels to dry them.
- For the safety of all our clients and staff, we urge our clients to stay at home and seek medical assistance if you are not feeling well.
- You will receive a call from the Salon the day before your appointment...this will be a wellness call, just to check in and make sure you are healthy and not exposed to COVID-19. If you do not hear from us, please call us within 24 hours of your appointment . We know how busy lives can be, so we will try to reach you, and if we don't, please call us. This is all new to us as well.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Stay in your car and call the front desk to let us know you have arrived. We will call you back when we are ready for you to come into the building. This will help us limit the number of people that are in the Salon.
- Upon entering our Salon, you will be asked for a temperature check, to sign in and to wash your hands.
- Please do not bring anyone else into the salon with you to hang out during your appointment. We love meeting your family and friends, but under the circumstances, we need to limit the amount of people we have in the Salon.
- Please understand that we have to work by appointments only right now and we cannot accept walk-ins or any add-on services at this time.
- Please be considerate of our time and give us a 48 hour notice on any cancellations. All appointments that require more than one time slot will be charged a 30% fee to secure your next booked appointment.
Please be Patient:
- Patience and kindness would be greatly appreciated during this transitional time. We have never conducted our business in this manner before, and we need some time to get used to it as well. Please be considerate of other people‘s fears and personal space.
- Please respect social distancing and please limit touching of the retail products and salon items.
- We have missed all of you so much, and although we would like nothing more then to give you a hug, at this time we will all refrain.
Please remember you are important to us, and so is your safety and well being. We enjoy our time with you as much as you do with us and we cannot wait to welcome you back! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you all for your support and for trusting us with your beauty needs.
Have a Blessed Day,Rose Kaiser, Owner
Nail station plexiglass screen to protect customers